INTK is an ambitious studio based in Utrecht (25 minutes from Amsterdam). We are specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organisations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago very few people sported on a regular basis. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar change to the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis. For example, we want to encourage people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Library Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival , etc.
We are responsible for promoting and publishing online exhibitions and collections of several museums. Check out some of the work we've done:
We are in the initial phase of developing an app that works like a sports personal trainer but then for culture. Based on data mining and machine learn the app creates a schedule that encourages to go to cultural activities on a weekly basis.
Are you interested in working on a high impact, short term project to positively impact thousands of people? Are you passionate about creating software that stretches the limits of technology and beauty? If so, we have the perfect internship opportunity for you.
Depending on your expertise and experience, we will together find the right fit and topic (React, Python, Docker).
What can you learn?
We encourage you to complete the following courses:
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- Git started with GitHub
- Interested in learning about the latest technologies;
- You have created a personal website;
what we offer
- Gain experience creating real-world software;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available through Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
CategoryICT & internetTypeInternshipEmploymentFull-timeRegionOtherParts