COLLECTIBLE, the fair dedicated exclusively to 21st century contemporary collectible design, is looking for an intern to start as soon as possible and for a duration of 5 months minimum. Remote working is possible and we accept interns from all over the world.
COLLECTIBLE will hold its 6th edition from 9 to 12 March 2023 at Tour & Taxis in Brussels. Conceived as a unifying platform and an exclusive meeting point in the heart of Europe, COLLECTIBLE brings together renowned international galleries and independent designers, all at the forefront of creativity, selected by a committee composed of distinguished figures from the world of design.
About the available position
COLLECTIBLE is looking for an intern interested in learning how to implement a communication strategy over various media outlets via visually impactful campaigns.
This internship will allow you:
- to learn key strategies and design successful communication campaigns
- and to gain significant practical skills that will make you ready to apply to any jobs afterwards.
Under the responsibility and in direct collaboration with the communication manager, here is an overview of the multiple tasks the trainee will help to coordinate and manage:
- Assist in the updates of the website and our online platform
- Participate in the development of our editorial section
- Assist in the elaboration of Press Documents and follow-up with the PR Agency
- Community Management
- Assist in the elaboration of newsletters
- Handle the diffusion of information related to our 6th edition on media platforms and agenda
- Highly organised
- Ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines,
- Willingness to work within an international team,
- At ease with remote working,
- Proactive and flexible,
- Good knowledge on how to use Indesign and Photoshop, - Good working knowledge of English,
- Enthusiasm about design, art and architecture