STJARNA.ART is a contemporary artists management bureau and advisory that operate
inside the art world and art market eco-system. We are a B2B service provider to galleries and institutions first and foremost, negotiating and liaising on behalf of artists that are under management.
Are you interested in art and want to develop your skills as well as get immersed in the world of art making? If the answer is yes, we have a great opportunity for you!
This is a paid internship position for a studio assistant who will provide support for the artist in residence on the daily studio chores. You will also assist the Stjarna.art team and will be assigned a broad range of tasks that ensure you gain an understanding of studio practices.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily studio upkeep
- General art handling: packaging, handling shippers, etc.
- Liaising with artists under management, assisting them during their residence.
The internship is a full-time paid position from November to February, from Monday to
Friday for 6h a day. The intern needs to be English speaking and be able to work in
Qualifications for the role:
- BA degree in Fine Arts, Design, Communications, or related field
- Excellent computer skills, Google Suite, and Adobe knowledge (in particular Adobe Photoshop) is a plus
- Good English communication – French is a plus
- Proven track record of working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects at once
Apart from the compensation, we offer great learning opportunities as well as
free use of the studio when it's available.