INTKINTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
We are currently looking for art & culture ‘aficionado’ interested in joining our team as web-designer intern. We expect you to at least have one website in your portfolio.
• You will be part of the web-design process from concept to finish;
• You will work for a range of cultural institutions
• You will work with amazing content
• You will learn to deliver professional designs
• You will learn to communicate about design decisions
• You could work on autonomous assignment
• Student in creative higher education (HBO or equivalent);
• Interested in internet and digital technologies, up-to-date with the newest developments;
• Advanced skills in Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop; the designs need to be delivered in PNG or Sketch files;
• Basic skills in HTML, CSS and CMS;
• Curious and driven to become an experienced web designer.
What we offer:
• Learning experience with webdesign in the cultural sector;
• An informal working environment with an international team of designers, software engineers and online strategists;
• Offices at the centre of Utrecht;
• Good mentorship.
Contactpersoon: email@example.comReageren voor: 10/09/2019
Did we get your attention? Please send your motivation letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We already started the interviews so the earlier you send the email the better.
Stage: grafisch ontwerp