VOLTA’s selection is based on motivation and competences. Experience and enthusiasm are more important than training. VOLTA makes no distinction based on ethnicity, gender, sexuality or disability.
- You have demonstrable experience with production in the cultural sector.
- You are creative and innovative in planning/coordinating events.
- You can work well in a team on content and form.
- You are autonomous and take initiative.
- You have experience in supporting, following up and organizing projects.
- You are fluently in bilingual Dutch/French.
- You preferably live in Brussels.
- You are open to evening or weekend work.
- Having a Brussels network is an added value.
- You have a heart for music.
VOLTA is a Brussels-based music center that contributes in a sustainable way to the development of musical talents in our capital. It’s a place where emerging musicians are guided and supported in their artistic projects and where a diverse audience can discover unique and alternative music programming, numerous workshops and other activities. VOLTA attaches great importance to the professional and qualitative way in which it supports emerging (local and international) groups and musicians who are looking for a connection to the music circuit. VOLTA is an organization that is supported by its volunteers and workers who are jointly committed to the musical sector. Working at VOLTA means thinking creatively, drawing your plan and helping to build the future of the organization.
Send your motivation and CV to Arne Huysmans - firstname.lastname@example.org
- A part-time contract for an indefinite period. (20 hours)
- Workplace: Anderlecht (10min walk from Brussels’ South Station)
- Regime: 20h/week
- Pay scale CAO music pc 304, salary scale B
- Start as soon as possible.
As a Production Manager you are responsible for the roll-out, follow-up and supervision of all activities in VOLTA.
- You ask for the technical and hospitality assets of artists & crew.
- You are the point of contact between artists, crew, teachers, bookers, management and volunteers.
- You are the point of contact for productional questions before and after an event. You also actively help during the construction and dismantling of an event.
- You are responsible for the management of the infrastructure (concert hall, backstage, rehearsal rooms, residence areas, ...) and the production equipment.
- You manage a small team of volunteers.
- You ensure a professional reception of artists.
- You contribute to a rapidly growing Brussels project.