- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies;
- Ideally, you have a master's degree in Marketing or experience doing online marketing.
- You speak natively one the following languages: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Portuguese, and Czech.
- Gain experience with online marketing in the cultural sector;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Five weeks holidays (25 days);
- Your first-year salary is comparable to a marketing salary in the cultural sector. Your salary will grow as fast as your achievements.
Online marketeer & project manager
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
- Google Ads Search certificate
- Google Ads Measurement certificate
- Google Analytics individual qualification
At INTK, you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. It includes:
- Online marketeer: you will start by doing Google Ads campaigns. At a later stage, you might grow into doing Display and Facebook campaigns or any other marketing tasks that the cultural organization requests;
- Account manager: you are the contact person of at least 20 cultural organizations. You use Google Analytics to write monthly reports.
- Business developer: every week, you call cultural organizations encouraging them to work with us. You travel around the country to visit cultural organizations;
- Manager: we will teach you how to be an entrepreneur by sending invoices, publishing vacancies, and eventually managing a team.
INTK is one of the leading marketing agencies in the cultural sector. We are ambitious and looking forward to expanding with new ideas and markets. Within a couple of years, your position can grow into more responsibility and completely new tasks.