- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies;
- Ideally, you have a master's degree in Marketing or experience doing online marketing.
- You speak natively one the following languages: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish Portuguese, and Czech.
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago, very few people sported regularly. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar shift in the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities weekly. For example, we want to help people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, cinemas, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Library Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for an online marketing aficionado interested in promoting culture. In case you have limited experience with online marketing, we offer the opportunity to learn while enjoying the benefits of a full-time paid job.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Gain experience with online marketing in the cultural sector;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Five weeks holidays (25 days);
- Your first-year salary is comparable to a marketing salary in the cultural sector. Your salary will grow as fast as your achievements.
At INTK, you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. It includes:
- Online marketeer: you will start by doing Google Ads campaigns. At a later stage, you might grow into doing Display and Facebook campaigns or any other marketing tasks that the cultural organization requests;
- Account manager: you are the contact person of at least 20 cultural organizations. You use Google Analytics to write monthly reports.
- Business developer: every week, you call cultural organizations encouraging them to work with us. You travel around the country to visit cultural organizations;
- Manager: we will teach you how to be an entrepreneur by sending invoices, publishing vacancies, and eventually managing a team.
INTK is one of the leading marketing agencies in the cultural sector. We are ambitious and looking forward to expanding with new ideas and markets. Within a couple of years, your position can grow into more responsibility and completely new tasks.
Are you interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Rui Guerra at firstname.lastname@example.org
The vacancy is available as long as our page is online. Please avoid calling us. In case you have questions, we prefer to receive them by email.