MINO is an independent initiative to nurture, inspire and support artists, creatives and changemakers.
MINO Art Space is a residency, a rooftop community garden and an exhibition space. A place to connect and find common ground in a sense of urgency to create art that addresses social issues, builds community and shifts narratives.
MINO Creative Agency is an agency for forward-thinking cultural institutions and museums who aspire radical change and innovation. We empower you with strategy, organizational learning and experiment to strengthen your purpose and build meaningful, engaging communities. We innovate by developing a custom-built engagement strategy that creates magical analog and digital experiences for your audiences.
Join our team and get a front row position in the launch of a new game-changing startup in the arts field.
Are you looking for an internship in an inspiring environment that will boost your creativity and network? As an Office & Communication Intern at MINO you will be working closely together with the two founders Ama Koranteng-Kumi and Tinne Langens to support, launch and promote the Art Space and Creative Agency.
As communication manager you will play a key role in launching the venture, by
- keeping an overview of MINO’s social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook) and contributing to website creation and maintenance.
- drafting, scheduling and posting convincing content, both visual and written.
- monitoring comments, reviewing and digesting social media statistics via reports.
As an office manager you will ensure the smooth running of the Art Space and Agency by
- managing the daily administration and operations of MINO, welcoming artists, visitors and clients.
- managing office supplies and organizing the Art Space, making it a welcoming place.
- scheduling meetings and supporting the team by following up on administration for projects, partnerships and events.
- You are a warm and motivated person.
- Strong communications and social media skills.
- Hands-on and problem solving mentality.
- A flexible and growth mindset, learning by doing.
- An inspiring and informal working environment that will boost your creativity and network.
- Coaching to grow your skills in an inspiring working environment.
- A safe and healthy space where your wellbeing is priority.
- A 2d/week fair paid internship.
- Reimbursement of travel costs and occasional trips abroad to art fairs and events.