We’re Kasper-Jan and Herlinde. Ten years ago we launched Subbacultcha Belgium, a platform that promotes boundary-pushing artists and initiatives in Belgium and beyond. Subba gives them the audience they deserve from the start by providing an affordable membership to like-minded music and art enthusiasts. Members get access to concerts, parties, exhibitions and performances at more than 50 venues in 5 cities. To get that wonderful community of music and art lovers to grow further, we are now looking for someone who can strengthen our marketing and communications.
- You develop marketing campaigns and marketing initiatives, defining long term goals for our membership growth.
- You plan, implement and optimize your marketing campaigns from start to finish, in close partnership with the rest of the team and external freelancers.
- You create an online communication plan for Subbacultcha in line with your marketing strategies and will take care of our newsletters and social media channels.
- You maintain good relations with our partners and press contacts.
- You can start working in October 2022 or earlier.
- You have at least one or two years of experience in B2C marketing.
- You understand the Subbacultcha brand and audience and are equally interested in music, art, and culture.
- You are agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and up for a challenge.
- You’re creative and able to deliver fresh marketing strategies – often on a limited budget.
- You have a good understanding of Adobe cc, email services, social and media analytics, and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Strong project management, collaboration and communication skills.
- You write copy that is precise, persuasive and reflects our tone of voice.
- You are a team player who enjoys working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- You’re fluent in English and proficient in Dutch and/or French.
- A full-time position of indefinite duration at our office in Ghent.
- A competitive wage including a thirteenth salary, hospitalization insurance, mobile subscription, meal vouchers and commuting allowance.
- The opportunity to attend work-related training courses.
- A flexible timetable and the opportunity to work from home 2 or 3 days a week.