MINO Art Space is an independent art and community space located in an historical warehouse in Antwerp-Dam. Its residencies, community events and exhibitions center the vision and aspirations of young, emerging artists pushing boundaries and reimagining narratives.
MINO Agency supports forward thinking cultural professionals and non-profit organizations in the shift to an inclusive, innovative and healthy cultural sector.
We are looking for a Junior Project Assistant with a warm and enthusiastic personality to strengthen MINO AGENCY in a paid position as an intern.
You will support in developing creative concepts, meetings, interviews and workshops with clients in the arts & cultural field.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A creative mind with affinity in the arts & cultural field, experience with public programming is a plus.
- Proactive, very motivated, a fast thinker and learner, organized and autonomous worker
- You are a warm, open and positive personality.
- You don't shy away from administrative tasks or contact with clients
- You thrive in a fluid startup environment and can adapt to a quick workplace and changing condition
- Good communication and Dutch language skills, both written and verbal.
- You want to commit to positive social change and share MINO’s values and ambitions;
- Start ASAP
- The chance to contribute to and grow within a game changing start-up in the cultural field, to gain experience in the arts and cultural field and broaden your network
- A paid intern position for 2 days per week. Preferably starting ASAP
- Warm and ambitious colleagues with a collaborative spirit.
- A beautiful office in a creative environment with a rooftop garden.
- An environment with plenty of room for personal input, growth, and development within a creative, small and agile team.
- Compensation of travel costs
- Trips local or abroad to exhibitions, studios visits, clients etc