Beatrixgebouw 6de etage
3521 AL Utrecht
INTK is an ambitious studio based in Utrecht (25 minutes from Amsterdam). We are specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organisations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago, very few people sported regularly. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar shift in the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities weekly. For example, we want to help people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, cinemas, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, Guggenheim Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Library Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for an online marketing aficionado interested in promoting culture.
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN?
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
- Google Ads Search Certificate
- Google Ads Measurement Certificate
- Google Analytics individual qualification
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
- Learn how to plan your week using Asana
- Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack.
At INTK, you will gain experience in all aspects of the business, including:
- Online marketeer: you have the opportunity to gain practice with Google Ads and referral marketing;
- Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organizations. You use Google Analytics to write monthly reports;
- Entrepreneur: every week, you call cultural organizations encouraging them to work with us. You travel to your home country to visit cultural organizations.
- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies;
- Native speaker in one the following languages: Dutch (NL/BE), German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, Slovenian, Portuguese, Polish, or Czech.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Gain experience with online marketing in the cultural sector;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- A buddy that helps you with day-to-day questions;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Internship compensation: 500 euros/month (40hours/week).
Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
Other benefits include:
- 💻 MacBook and 4K External Screen
- 🚂 Free train tickets for visiting clients
- ✈️ Free airplane tickets for business development abroad
- ☎️ Telephone/internet costs covered to up to 20euros/month
- 🍌 Free healthy snacks
- 🍹 Free drinks on Fridays