- Native speaker in one the following languages: Dutch (NL / BE), German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Hungarian, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Polish or Czech;
- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies.
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago very few people sported on a regular basis. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar change to the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis. For example, we want to encourage people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Library Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival , etc.
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in an internship focused on online marketing.
What we offer:
- Fee: 400 euros / month (40hours / week). Additional funds might be available through Erasmus +;
- Learning all about online marketing in the cultural sector;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Possibility of a job after a successful internship.
- Period: ideally 6 months (less might also be possible)
- Hours a week: ideally 40 hours / week (less might also be possible)
- Start date: as soon as possible (please consider a month preparation time before starting)
What can you learn:
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
- Google Ads Search Certificate
- Google Ads Measurement Certificate
- Google Analytics individual qualification
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
- Learn how to plan your week using Asana
- Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack
At INTK you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. This includes:
- Online marketer: you have the opportunity to gain practice with Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organizations that work with us;
- Entrepreneur: you contact cultural organizations and encourage them to work with us.