- Interested in learning about the latest technologies;
- You have at least one app we can test;
- You have experience using GitHub
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago, very few people sported regularly. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar shift in the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities weekly. For example, we want to help people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, cinemas, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Library Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
What do we do?
We have created websites that show museum collections with more than 100 thousand artworks. We have created websites for theaters that present hundreds of performances per year. Check out some of our work:
We are a young team of international professionals. You will be assigned high responsibility tasks from day one. Every Monday, we analyze the success of the previous week and plan the upcoming. We have lunch together every day. On Fridays, the entire team joins for drinks as we stop working half an hour earlier.
- Gain experience creating real-world software;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
- Period: ideally 6 months (less might also be possible)
- Hours a week: ideally 40 hours/week (less might also be possible)
- Start date: as soon as possible (please consider a month preparation time before starting)
We are in the initial phase of developing two apps. The first app is a museum guided tour. It includes tours, routes by visitors, tickets, and the collection, all in one place. The other app works like a personal sports trainer but then for culture. Based on data mining and machine learning, the app creates a schedule that encourages to go to cultural activities weekly.
What can you learn?
We encourage you to complete the following courses:
Apply via de application button on our website.
The vacancy is available as long as this page exists. Please avoid calling us. In case you have questions, we prefer to receive them by email. Our internships will take place remotely until the Dutch Government allows us to work from our office in Utrecht.