The ArtGencyAt The ArtGency, we believe in the creative process of each artists. But sometimes creation and business don't mix, and one takes the advantage on the other.
Our main goal at The ArtGency is to accompany the designers on their path to success by letting them create while we manage and do the best to show, advertise, commercialize their creations, locally and internationally.
At The ArtGency, You create, We manage.
The Intern in Graphic Design will:
- Participate and create logos;
- Develop and design catalogues ;
- Create visuals for our webpage and social media;
- Create flyers;
- Participate in photo shooting and/or editing;
- Dynamic and enthusiast
- Resourceful and rigorous
- Initiative-rich and an out-of-the-box way of thinking
- Team player but also independent worker
- Computer tools : Adobe Suite, MS Office, Wix, Wordpress
- Fluent in English and French (Dutch is a plus)
- Interest in art and design
Internship in a young and dynamic company working in the art and design based in Brussels.
A very pleasant and creative work environment working internationally.
A small team that will allow the intern to take responsibility and gain in versatility. The intern will work closely with the company's founder.
Full-time unpaid internship for a min. of 3 months
Contactpersoon: Laetitia GaleslootReageren voor: 15/06/2019
If you are seduced by this description and would like to join the team of The ArtGency, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Intern Graphic Design