- Resourceful and rigorous
- Creative and structured
- Initiative-rich and an out-of-the-box way of thinking
- Team player but also independent worker
- Computer tools : MS Office, Wix (Knowledge of the Adobe suite is a plus)
- Fluent in English and French (Dutch is a plus)
- Interest in art and design.
A very pleasant and creative work environment working internationally.
A small team that will allow the intern to take responsibility and gain in versatility. The intern will work closely with the company's founder.
Full-time unpaid internship for min. 3 months
- Plan the agenda of the events (pop-up, private, special evenings)
- Assist in the development of concepts (creation, logistics)
- Research and follow up events (searching locations, contacting people)
- Assist on all aspects of events (logistic planning)
- Assist on the communication