- Serious & punctual
- Sense of organisation
- Relational and editorial skills
- Able to work in a team
- English speaker needed, very good level of French and/or Dutch a plus
Timing: 2 days /week minimum, full time prefered.
Availability: immediately until March 13, 2020
Terms: unpaid internship (food and travel costs covered). To discuss
- relations with exhibitors,
- assist on the overall production of the event
- communication and social medias
- organise visits in partnership with museums and cultural institutions.