COLLECTIBLEOffice venue : 2 Rue de Namur, 1000 Brussels
And VANDERBORGHT BUILDING : Rue de l’ Ecuyer 50 Schildknaapstraat, 1000 Brussels
Under the responsibility and in direct collaboration with the organisation team, here is an overview of the multiple tasks the trainee will help to coordinate and manage (non-exhaustive list):
- relations with exhibitors,
- create and manage database and mailing list,
- organise visits in partnership with museums and cultural institutions.
- Serious & punctual
- Sense of organisation
- Relational and editorial skills
- Able to work in a team
- Very good level of French, Dutch and English.
You will work in a small international team and learn how to organise and build such an ambitious art event.
Timing: 2 days /week minimum, full time prefered.
Availability: immediately until March 13, 2020
Terms: unpaid internship (food and travel costs covered). To discuss
Contactpersoon: Christiaens AudreyReageren voor: 30/11/2020
Please send your CV and a short motivation letters to email@example.com
Fair assistants / Interns