Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, Base, Engie, ING, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, NMBS and many more.
MAKE, OUR IN-HOUSE PRODUCTION TEAM, IS LOOKING FOR A FAST AND FURIOUS EXPERIMENTED VIDEO EDITOR / MOTION DESIGNER.
About the job
You will be part of our talented and experienced TV & radio production team. Embedded within the creative process of our agency and fully equipped to create and craft, we aim to deliver best-in-class productions. From selecting shots, to using video tracking tools and even colour grading just right, your team's task is to create beautiful video projects from start to client delivery. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the entire post-production workflow and guaranteeing top quality to our clients.
- A min. of 2 years of experience in this role is a must
- You’re skilled in editing, motion design and 2D compositing.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop).
- “ProRes 422” and “H.264” mean something for you and you know how to create final deliverables for all platforms.
- Knowledge of Davinci Resolve and Fusion is a plus
- You’re punctual and stress doesn’t get to you easily
- You like a variety of projects and are known to be a team player
- You speak Dutch (or French with an understanding of Dutch) and are proficient in English
- Think creatively and working comfortably to brand guidelines and tight deadlines.
- Open-minded, flexible and able to work with people effectively at all levels.
- Work closely together with the Post-Production Coordinators to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Stick to schedules and work within delivery deadlines.
- A super challenging job in our great offices in Zaventem
- Inspiring cultural clash\mash agency with approximately 250 cool family members to work with
- A competitive salary in relation with your experience with numerous fringe benefits
- An environment to learn, grow and have fun!