Who are we looking for
- A diverse creative team, with at least one composer / music creator
- Performers are welcome as long as they apply as creator / project leader
- The team members must be able to understand English and be European based
- No age limit
About your project:
- You have a clear project concept in the early stages of its development
- The enoa-network is open to every formal or informal artistic background, but the artistic concept of your project aims for the highest standard
- Your project concept should be innovative and challenge the current opera landscape, telling stories that are underrepresented in the world of opera.
enoa is a European network of opera academies which supports and accompanies artists from the operatic sector – creative artists and performers – in developing their professional careers.
After ten years of international cooperation in the field of training and creation, the network is convinced that the future of opera in Europe depends on opening the sector up to a more diverse range of artists, together with an expansion of the repertoire to include innovative operas reflecting the issues of the world today.
enoa offers time and space to develop your innovative new opera on our ‘Opera Creation Journey’ through mentorship, research and development time (Labs) and career
This Opera Creation Journey is the first phase of our mission to make room for new works that mutually enforce diversity and excellence. If your project is chosen for advancement with the network, you could have the opportunity to:
•Pitch your opera at Opera Europa and associated networks
•Have institutional support in ensuring the future of your opera through finding producing partners/commission opportunities
•Be commissioned by enoa members and their partners
•Get support for producing your opera and presenting it on stage
more info: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rr48...