The ENCC is looking for a full-time membership and project assistant, ideally starting from 1st September 2022. We are searching for a dynamic person motivated to join our international team based in Brussels. The deadline to apply is August 8th, 2022.
- ACS eligibility is strictly required (see below)
- Proficient spoken and written English, our working language
- Previous experience in membership organisations
- Good project management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently under supervision as part of a team
- Interest in the cultural field
- Experience in the socio-cultural sector is a plus
- Graphic design competences are also a plus
This position is within the frame of ACS/GECO programme, thus applicants are required to meet a number of conditions, including: be a resident of Brussels, be registered as unemployed since at least 6 months (or have received one full day of paid unemployment if they are over the age of 40), have no higher qualifications than a secondary school degree (this position is reserved for candidates who do not have a university degree, or who hold a degree from a university or other institution outside of Belgium). This is an interesting position for atypical candidates who have done their learning outside of higher education, or for candidates with degrees from other countries than Belgium, who have not gone through the equivalence process.
What we offer
This is a full time position (38hr/week) located in Brussels, Belgium.
The wage is based on the scales B2a of the PC 329.01 for the cultural sector, inclusive of holiday pay and year-end bonus (awarded as provided for in the collective labor agreement of 8 march 2006 on the granting of a year-end bonus in the socio-cultural work).
The contract offered is an unlimited contract, including luncheon vouchers and a monthly contribution towards use of public transportation.
The selected person will work on membership and project management, in collaboration with our team. Main tasks will include:
- Develop and implement Membership strategy and follow Membership activities
- Create and implement a streamlined tool for membership contacts and info, in cooperation with comms team
- Communicate with and about ENCC members
- Follow-up on membership fees payments
- Lead the selection process for new members
- Collaborate with comms team on membership experience and network identity
- Support the development of the Ethical Digitalisation Working Group
- Follow the implementation and reporting of Microgrant Schemes
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers and telephone
The person will also be asked to support other colleagues and join staff meetings contributing to the implementation and development of the ENCC CUBE project and the ENCC Strategic Plan 2021-25.