- Developing the overall strategy and internal and external workflow processes for both our sales and account team
- Lead a team of account managers, account supports and project managers
- Conducting briefings, externally as well as internally
- Starting up and following up on projects and campaigns including community building, social content creation, social advertising, influencer marketing, podcast strategies,...
- Managing the financial performance of our accounts
- You work across multiple topics and types of content, but you have the ability to develop a broader industry network of clients and contacts.
- You develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Developing long-lasting and qualitative personal relations with our clients.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in digital strategy/content, social media strategy, managing large client accounts and overseeing internal team members and external partners and freelancers.
- You entertain a strong knowledge or experience in social storytelling, marketing and advertising, with a particular emphasis on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn,...) and a keen interest in the possibilities of each platform.
- You feel challenged by a small but steadily growing agency, where you can move both fast and creatively, and your input has a real impact on the daily operations.
- You are a real people and community-minded person with highly developed social skills.
- You know how to use fresh tools and technical possibilities in order to obtain your client’s strategic goals.
- You are organised, with strong attention for detail and management skill.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess the ability to work on your own and/or in small, complementary teams
- You should be keen to give and receive feedback and constantly develop your skills.
- You should feel comfortable working within a company with people from different cultural backgrounds.
Nice to have’s:
- You’re passionate for our main Chase topics: urban music, culture, travel, art, lifestyle, society
- You’re a native Dutch speaker, with strong English and French skills
- You might have a degree in audiovisual-, communication-, marketing- or digital media (but we are not really interested in your degree, we care about your talent, skills and experience)
- You’re a podcasting addict
- You have some Spotify lists ready to fuel our Sonos speakers
- You can get to downtown Ghent without crossing half our country
- Your brain is almost directly linked to the internet and you have an ‘always on’ attitude.
We want to engage you for 4 to 5 days a week. Depending on your experience, skills and current activities, we will work out a long-term independent contract, or you’ll be hired to work as an employee, with a competitive salary based on the sector and your experience.
You’ll be part of our team in Ghent of 10 very friendly Chase colleagues, with several freelancers and interns coming in every couple of days. We don’t live to work, but we love working together.
Being part of the Chase community means that every couple of months, we have internal training moments for the team members on all kinds of topics. That’s when we invite both local and international speakers to come by and inspire or train us.
Every few weeks, you get the chance to attend several Chase community events or activities, going from concerts, festivals, events, movie nights, office drinks, …
For our staff members, we also organise informal get-togethers regularly. This summer, we’ll have a 4-day summer trip to Worldwide Festival in Sète. Maybe the last seat on the TGV is yours?
After nearly 2 years in our new agency-adventure, we feel the time has come to take the next big step. That is: staffing up on expertise and experience. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Account Director to develop, oversee and manage our account processes. We’d love to learn from you.
We’re looking for an ambitious, creative and resourceful account director who loves to build great relationships with both our creative team and our customers and to make creative projects happen. It is your main goal to ensure that our team is meeting (and challenging) our client’s needs.
You must be native to the social media, digital and urban cultural landscape, with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media and emerging technology/platforms. You have a keen interest to experiment with and adapt to the constantly changing challenges of communicating through social media.