Cooperation across all (leisure) domains
Cooperation is part of the DNA of publiq. Therefore, the entire toolkit of the UiT database is designed to provide added value to numerous partners in the broader leisure sector, both inside and outside the government domain of Culture, Youth and Sports. In addition to the partners within the UiT network, we are also working with:
Organizations within the government domain Culture:
- Support structures, national themed events
- Socio-cultural (civil society) organizations
Organizations within the government domain Youth:
- Partnerships with AmbrassadeMediaRaven, VVJ, et cetera
- Projects like allesovermijnjeugd.be, mijnkindopkamp.be, et cetera
Organizations within the government domain Sports:
- Partnerships with ISB vzw, Bloso, VSF, et cetera
- Projects like Multimove.be, et cetera
Partnerships are also possible with organizations in other policy areas. We are, e.g. cooperating with the tourism sector (Toerisme Vlaanderen, tourism services), the Department of Education (Cultuurkuur.be), the Department of Social Welfare (campaign www.datvoeltbeter.be), the Department of Environment and Nature (Dag van het Park, Week van het Bos), the Department Internationaal Vlaanderen (www.2014-18.be), the Department of Spatial Planning and Cultural Heritage RWO (Open Monumentendag), the Department DAR (research department Flemish government) and the VRT.
Click here for an overview of all publication channels that result from these collaborations.