And& LeuvenAnd& Leuven
four days & nights of inspiring talks, business opportunities, avant-garde music performances, a tech fair & art interventions in public space.
More info: https://www.andleuven.com/what-to-expect
- work together with the summit director to make sure world-class keynote speakers have an amazing experience at and&
- investigate different transport and hotel options for artists and speakers
- are the point of contact for artists, speakers, companies & volunteers & you support them in a practical and production-oriented way
- communicate professionally & directly with the framework of the artist or speaker & you request the necessary information
- contribute to the scenario & planning of the final travel and accommodation
- follow-up on stage-managers, runners, guest list & transport coordinators
- coordinate the technical riders with the production team
- find & motivate volunteers & you have an eye for involvement in and&
- plan & coordinate all the volunteers running up to, during & after and&
- organize volunteer events across Leuven
- work in close consultation with those responsible for programming, production, promotion, catering & technology
- prepare call sheets for the event so volunteers, artists & speakers are well-informed
October - December 2019
January - May 2020
if these timings do not work for you, we will arrange an adjusted period.
- See job description.
- We provide an intensive internship with interesting assignments under supervision with regular feedback moments. You build up know-how within your area of interest and gain insight into the realization of an ambitious city festival. All of this in an inspiring working environment with a great, young team.
Contactpersoon: email@example.comReageren voor: 15/03/2020
Apply here: https://www.andleuven.com/cocreate-and
HOSPITALITY (ARTIST, CREW & VOLUNTEER HANDLING)