Office BaroqueOffice Baroque is a contemporary art gallery that represents established, mid-career as well as emerging artists with strong institutional support. It is active in two locations in Brussels. Downtown it occupies the ground floor of a 1909 cast-iron Art Nouveau building. Midtown it is housed in a storefront in the vicinity of BOZAR. The gallery was incorporated in 2007 in Antwerp and has relocated to downtown Brussels in 2013. The midtown gallery was inaugurated in 2015. Office Baroque was named after a site specific installation by Gordon Matta Clark in Antwerp.
- Greet visitors and interface with the public.
– Assist sales team and artists with preparations for exhibitions, art fairs, and travels.
- Open and close the gallery, as needed.
- Updating biographies and bibliographies.
– Prepare portfolios on artists and exhibitions.
- Provide general administrative support for all departments.
We are looking for an enthusiast, flexible and hard working person with a background in art history, art, communication or management, who is interested in contemporary art and would like to learn more about the day-to- day operation of a gallery.
- Varied tasks with their own responsibilities.
– Working in a gallery within an international context.
Contactpersoon: Vera L'EcluseReageren voor: 15/01/2018
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and a resume to Vera L’Ecluse (email@example.com). Absolutely no calls or walk-ins, please.
Internship - Contemporary art gallery